We respect the right to privacy and take the utmost care to protect your privacy before, during and after the provision of our services. We are committed to the protection of your personal data during your visit to our website www.adellaboutiquehotel.com as well as during your stay at Adela Boutique Hotel, as well as in connection with any communication between us, for example for the purposes of reservations and the like.
In these Privacy Policies we have summarized the key points regarding the protection of your personal data when visiting our website https://www.adellaapartments.com/ If you need more information about specific processes, you can contact us via the following contacts.
Who are we?
Adela Boutique Hotel is an elegant boutique hotel located in a new and modern area of Sofia. The hotel has 36 stylishly furnished rooms and suites, offering all the necessary amenities for a pleasant and fulfilling stay for families with children and visitors for leisure or business.
Adela Boutique Hotel is a personal data administrator and processes your personal data in full compliance with the requirements and provisions of European and national legislation, including – the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (APS), the Personal Data Protection Act and other relevant .
How to contact us?
Address: Sofia 1113, 15 G Tintyava Str., tel .: +359 8887 90 11 60, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What personal data do we collect about you?
- What is the purpose of their collection?
- For how long do we store the provided personal data?
- With whom do we share your personal data?
- What are your rights regarding the provided personal data?
What is personal data?
Any information by which a person can be identified is, directly or indirectly, personal data within the meaning of applicable law.
What personal data does HOTEL ADELA BOUTIQUE collect through this website for you?
In order to provide you with effective access to its website and services, ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL collects information both from you personally and from other sources. The information you provide may include all or some of the following types of personal data:
- three names and contact information, passport data, visa information;
- information about the stay of the guests, including the rooms / apartments where you are staying, date of arrival and departure, purchased goods and services, special requests, your preferences for services, dialed telephone numbers and e-mails, faxes, telephone and other messages;
- your credit card details, mobile payment and other payment details;
- Your membership information, user data, user profile or password data, travel affiliate program;
- any information needed to fulfill special requests (eg recreation, travel and guest preferences);
- Your general impressions and recommendations, reviews and opinions about our services;
- information collected through the use of video surveillance installed for security and safety in the premises, part of the Hotel, as well as other security systems; and
- any other personal data that you provide to us at your discretion.
Information we receive automatically when you visit our site: when you access our site and use its functionality, we automatically collect some personal data about you, including:
- IP address;
- Data for used browser and logs;
- GPS coordinates, the so-called. location service – you can turn off the provision of this information manually from your mobile phone or the device used to access our website;
- information about the device from which you visit the web page, such as device model data, operating system (ioS); IMEI number, etc .;
- Cookies – to identify your browser or device;
- Name, surname, e-mail (address), telephone number, subject of the message and content of the message, when filling in the various forms placed on our web page, including the contact form and sending opinions and / or comments;
Information we collect from other sources:
We may also obtain personal information from our service providers or third parties (such as information related to food allergies or preferences of our guests) and from public sources and combine this with information we collect through our site when we believe it is we need to improve the management of our relationship with you.
On what grounds does ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL process your personal data?
The processing of personal data includes the collection, storage, transmission, correction, updating, deletion, destruction and all other actions that are performed with your personal data.
ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL may process your personal data on a legal basis due to the existence of detailed regulations on the services that ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL provides in connection with the provision of services in the tourism sector, for example in connection with reporting to the competent institutions of number of visitors and their data;
ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL processes your personal data on a contractual basis in order to provide information in connection with pre-contractual relations and / or to fulfill its contractual obligations under contracts concluded with you for the provision of services.
ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL may process your personal data even after obtaining consent, which should be explicit, clear, free and unambiguously provided by you personally for the purposes of processing.
Consent would be needed as a basis for processing, unless there is another reason.
Consent to the processing of your personal data is provided when you visit the hotel “ADELA BOUTIQUE” or when using the contact forms on our website.
The consent you provide can always be withdrawn by visiting ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL, as well as sending a letter to the e-mail specified in these Policies email@example.com
ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL may process your personal data and, if necessary, protect your life and health in case the data relates to you.
For what purposes do we collect your personal data?
We may use your personal information for the purposes set out below. In order to fulfill our obligations to you, as well as to help fulfill your rights, including, but not limited to:
- To provide you with the services offered by HOTEL ADELA BOUTIQUE
- To provide you with access to our website by showing you content that is relevant, personalized and limited according to your criteria;
- To answer your questions, opinions and recommendations;
- To fulfill our legal obligations;
- To send you information related to the specialized services we provide and events we organize;
- For statistical purposes
The hotel has a legal interest in collecting your personal data, because without them it cannot provide you with the service you are interested in.
How do we process your personal data?
In order to provide its services, ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL processes (collects) the personal data provided by you through our website in the following ways:
- by visiting the web portal for using the services of our web page;
- by filling in your application, forms and declarations, which are available on our website;
- by filling in and sending electronically declarations, documents and others;
- when updating data at your request and filling in an update form on paper or in electronic environment;
- by processing information about your visits to the web portals of HOTEL ADELA BOUTIQUE;
- by processing information about IP addresses, cookies, operating system and browser type.
How long and how do we store and process your data before we destroy it?
Depending on the basis on which we process your personal data, the period of storage of personal data is different. Your personal data is stored for the legally defined terms, due to the existence of extensive regulations in the field of tourist services and related activities.
If we process personal data for the performance of contractual obligations to you, your personal data is stored by us for a period of 5 years from the termination of the contractual basis. After the expiration of this period and in the event that there is no legal basis for the continued storage of your personal data, the information about you is destroyed.
Your personal data is stored for a longer or different period than specified in any case of legal obligation for ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL to do so. The retention period in the case of processing personal data by virtue of explicit consent is until the withdrawal of your consent.
The personal data collected by the users of the site are stored in electronic format and / or on paper. Personal data in electronic format is maintained by companies providing specialized services in the IT sector. Only employees who need such access in the performance of their official duties have access to personal data. In order to limit the misuse of data, access is protected by setting access levels and passwords.
ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL does not provide personal data to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
In cases where your personal data is processed in order to respond to an opinion and comment sent through the platform of our site, the retention period could be shorter, depending on the response provided and the existence of grounds for storage of the data. In each case, we will store the data for the minimum time required to complete the processing purposes.
To whom can we transfer the personal data provided by you?
ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL undertakes not to provide your personal data without your explicit consent to third parties, except when necessary to fulfill legal obligations or contractual obligations to you.
In order to fulfill the assumed obligations under contractual and / or pre-contractual relations with you, it is possible that HOTEL “ADELA BOUTIQUE” will disclose your personal data to the following persons:
- Companies providing courier services;
- The company that provides IT support services related to this website.
- Third parties performing services in connection with contractual obligations to you or by virtue of a legal basis for processing.
ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL has the right to provide your personal data to related government agencies and structures that are located in the Republic of Bulgaria, provided that there is a legal interest related to the processing of your personal data for administrative purposes and needs. Such transfers are permissible in strict compliance with the requirements for confidentiality and protection of your personal data.
Are there other cases in which we may share your personal information?
Your personal data is also provided to third parties in the following cases:
- At your explicit request, ie. at the request of the natural person who provided the data;
- At the request of competent authorities in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union.
In all the above cases, the persons to whom we provide your personal data have declared that they provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data, including foreign authorities and objects located within the EU and the EEA. In the case of institutions located outside the EU and the EEA, on a case-by-case basis, the institution concerned shall ensure that it provides an adequate level of protection of personal data, in compliance with the requirements of European law.
You can get an overview of the cookies we use by reading our Cookie Policies.
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer when you visit our website.
Disable and delete cookies.
The browser allows you to delete all cookies at any time. To do this, please refer to the help functions of your browser. If you do not use any cookies, certain features of our website may no longer be available to you.
Automated decision making in personal data processing and profiling
At the moment ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL does not use technical means for automated decision making according to art. 22 of the Regulation.
What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
Subject to Bulgarian and European legislation, including EU and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) on personal data protection, you may exercise the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data that ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL processes for you and to receive a copy of them;
- The right to request from ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL correction in case you find inaccuracies or the need to update your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to request the blocking of your personal data or restriction of the processing of personal data, in the cases specified by the LPPD and the Regulation;
- Right to request deletion, ie. deletion of your personal data from ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL in case there are conditions for this;
- The right to object to the provision of your personal data;
- The right, when you wish, to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes for which you have given consent by sending an email to: email@example.com
- The right to request the portability of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format that is commonly used;
- The right to file a complaint or a request for protection of your rights before the Commission for Personal Data Protection, if the prerequisites for this are present.
You can exercise all rights at any time during the processing of your personal data.
Do you have an obligation to provide us with your personal data?
In order to provide services on our part, we collect and process your personal data. We process your personal data in order to fulfill legal obligations, to fulfill contractual obligations or with your consent (see above for details on the grounds for processing).
In case of refusal to voluntarily provide the required personal data on your part, ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL will not be able to provide its services, such as providing you with social services.
This will give you the opportunity to stop using some or all of the services and / or to exercise your rights, some of which are expressly stated above. In addition, we will take all possible measures to inform in case of changes regarding the protection of personal data by placing messages in the offices and on the web portal of ADELA BOUTIQUE HOTEL